Monday, July 5, 2010

Things That Don't Work

Oh the frustration of not being a handyman. Never having the right tools for the job and not knowing what to do with them if you had them. They say you get what you pay for. I am still learning the lesson. My front yard resembles Yellowstone National Park with all the geysers I have in the summer due to a faulty sprinkler system that was installed several years ago. The lighting system I bought with a photo sensor for light and dark must have pink eye because it never wants to turn off. Why are some of us born with the ability to fix things and some born with two left thumbs? My answer to that question is patience. Something of which I lack. I do realize my shortcoming in the handyman category though. When something is broke the yellow pages come out and a part of  our economy is a little bit better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment